993 E Flonette Ave,
Spanish Fork, UT 84660
- 5 Beds
- 1,410 sqft
Est. Value* : $315,100
- 5 Beds
993 E Flonette Ave is a single family home in Spanish Fork, UT. This home was built in 1971 and includes five bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,410 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and fan cooling AC system. Today, the estimated home value is around $315,100. Frequently asked questions about 993 E Flonette Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 993 E Flonette Ave is located in a community that is home to 18,396 residents, which has increased by 44.4% since 2000. 84.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.41%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.74%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 993 E Flonette Ave has a median household income of $43,428 and spends about $39,178 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 993 E Flonette Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.1%, which is lower than the state average of 6.4%. Property crime risk is 15.5%, which is higher than the state average of 11.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 993 E Flonette Ave include Diamond Fork Junior High, Park School, and Spanish Fork High.
- How’s the job market? About 54.8% of the residents near 993 E Flonette Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 993 E Flonette Ave is about 25.6 degrees in January and 71.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 12.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 59.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 993 E Flonette Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
575 North 200 East,
$225,000 House For Sale
489 W 250 S,
$345,000 House For Sale
1108 South 2300 East,
$409,900 House For Sale
78 N 2860 E,
$619,000 House For Sale
3032 E Somerset Village Way,
$350,000 House For Sale
3189 E Canyon Rd,
$3,900,000 House For Sale
742 W 750 S,
$435,000 House For Sale
747 W 700 S,
$465,000 House For Sale
675 West 1600 South,
$685,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Diamond Fork Junior High||6-10||1,145||42||27.2||0.13 mi|
|Park School||PK-6||476||20.4||23.2||0.18 mi|
|Spanish Fork High||9-12||1,358||51.4||26.3||1.13 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.6|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.