313 Lamp Post Ln,
Camp Hill, PA 17011
- 4 Beds
- 2,178 sqft
Est. Value* : $274,900
- 4 Beds
313 Lamp Post Ln is a single family home in Camp Hill, PA. This home was built in 1965 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,178 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $274,900. Frequently asked questions about 313 Lamp Post Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 313 Lamp Post Ln is located in a community that is home to 33,701 residents, which has increased by 8.8% since 2000. 68.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.1%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.65%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 313 Lamp Post Ln has a median household income of $69,818 and spends about $53,608 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 313 Lamp Post Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.9%. Property crime risk is 3.1%, which is lower than the state average of 6.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 313 Lamp Post Ln include Cumberland Valley High School, Good Hope Middle School, and Sporting Hill Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1140 (580 for Math and 560 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 72.2% of the residents near 313 Lamp Post Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 27.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 313 Lamp Post Ln is about 22.5 degrees in January and 68.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 313 Lamp Post Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
90 Foxcroft Drive,
$499,000 House For Sale
516 Colony Road,
$229,900 House For Sale
3810 Copper Kettle Road,
$319,900 House For Sale
44 Gale Road,
$259,900 House For Sale
3817 Market Street,
$260,000 House For Sale
205 Hollywood Circle,
$274,000 House For Sale
230 Saint Johns Drive,
$250,000 House For Sale
3434 Walnut Street,
$150,000 House For Sale
131 Reeser Road,
$219,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cumberland Valley High School||9-12||2,643||153.3||17.2||5.92 mi|
|Good Hope Middle School||6-8||1,092||63.4||17.2||1.69 mi|
|Sporting Hill Elementary School||K-5||717||38.4||18.6||1.69 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.