1713 29th St NW,
Canton, OH 44709
- 2 Beds
- 1,218 sqft
Est. Value* : $87,420
- 2 Beds
1713 29th St NW is a single family home in Canton, OH. This home was built in 1948 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,218 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $87,420. Frequently asked questions about 1713 29th St NW and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1713 29th St NW is located in a community that is home to 18,968 residents, which has decreased by -0.9% since 2000. 61.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.54%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1713 29th St NW has a median household income of $45,231 and spends about $40,225 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1713 29th St NW is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 23%, which is higher than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 17.6%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1713 29th St NW include Canton Arts Academy @ Summit, Canton City Digital Academy, and Canton Early College Academy at Crenshaw. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 59.1% of the residents near 1713 29th St NW have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1713 29th St NW is about 22.8 degrees in January and 71.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 45.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1713 29th St NW resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1307 25th Street NW,
$99,500 House For Sale
3705 Edgehill Cir Northwest,
$138,500 House For Sale
2215 Demington Avenue NW,
$195,000 House For Sale
1521 Broad Avenue NW,
$129,900 House For Sale
2241 University Ave Northwest,
$250,000 House For Sale
5566 Fairwood Ave Northwest,
$159,900 House For Sale
$389,900 House For Sale
4942 9th Street NW,
$219,900 House For Sale
5214 12th Street SW,
$113,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Canton Arts Academy @ Summit||K-8||297||24.6||12||1.6 mi|
|Canton City Digital Academy||9-12||74||4||18.5||3.08 mi|
|Canton Early College Academy at Crenshaw||6-8||266||21||12.6||2.73 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.