3039 York Ave,
Fremont, IA 52561
- 1,920 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
3039 York Ave is a single family home in Fremont, IA. This home was built in 2002 and includes 1,920 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Frequently asked questions about 3039 York Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3039 York Ave is located in a community that is home to 1,006 residents, which has increased by 3.5% since 2000. 74.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.66%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.75%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3039 York Ave has a median household income of $35,157 and spends about $34,395 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3039 York Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.7%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 2.8%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3039 York Ave include Eddyville-Blakesburg- Fremont Junior/Senior High, and Fremont Elementary.
- How’s the job market? About 65.8% of the residents near 3039 York Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3039 York Ave is about 17.9 degrees in January and 75.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 30.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3039 York Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
325 N C Street,
$120,000 House For Sale
627 Woodland Street,
$239,900 House For Sale
L11PH1 Southgate Business Park,
$159,500 House For Sale
Lot 22 Eagle Creek Drive,
$35,000 House For Sale
308 Vermeer Road E,
$359,900 House For Sale
310 Peace Street,
$239,000 House For Sale
408 Franklin Street,
$510,000 House For Sale
410 Franklin Street,
$510,000 House For Sale
LT3PH2 Southgate Business Park,
$129,800 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Eddyville-Blakesburg- Fremont Junior/Senior High||7-12||464||30||15.4||10.46 mi|
|Fremont Elementary||PK-6||120||11.4||10.5||0.49 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.