4319 Creek Ct,
Lakeland, FL 33811
- 3 Beds
- 1,954 sqft
Est. Value* : $230,800
- 3 Beds
4319 Creek Ct is a single family home in Lakeland, FL. This home was built in 1985 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,954 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $230,800. Frequently asked questions about 4319 Creek Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4319 Creek Ct is located in a community that is home to 14,880 residents, which has increased by 15.6% since 2000. 80.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.02%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.11%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4319 Creek Ct has a median household income of $59,149 and spends about $48,114 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4319 Creek Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 1.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4319 Creek Ct include George W. Jenkins Senior High, Sleepy Hill Middle School, and Southwest Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 961 (485 for Math and 476 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 51.3% of the residents near 4319 Creek Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4319 Creek Ct is about 62.6 degrees in January and 81.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4319 Creek Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2249 Maple Hill Drive,
$200,000 House For Sale
3000 Sanctuary Circle,
$875,000 House For Sale
2969 Sanctuary Cir.,
$804,300 House For Sale
3123 Sanctuary Circle,
$698,000 House For Sale
3159 Sanctuary Cir,
$914,400 House For Sale
3166 Sanctuary Circle,
$849,300 House For Sale
2884 Prestwick Dr.,
$399,000 House For Sale
1918 Heritage Lakes Blvd.,
$995,000 House For Sale
5028 Dorman Road,
$270,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|George W. Jenkins Senior High||9-12||2,332||115||20.2||4.9 mi|
|Sleepy Hill Middle School||6-8||938||51||18.3||7.13 mi|
|Southwest Elementary School||PK-5||438||30||14.6||2.5 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.