215 Road 13,
Bradshaw, NE 68319
- 2,236 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2,236 sqft
215 Road 13 is a single family home in Bradshaw, NE. This home was built in 2012 and includes four bathrooms and 2,236 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 215 Road 13 and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 Road 13 is located in a community that is home to 694 residents, which has increased by 3.3% since 2000. 80.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.57%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.14%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 Road 13 has a median household income of $43,255 and spends about $39,068 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 Road 13 is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 Road 13 include Heartland Community Elementary, and Heartland Community High School.
- How’s the job market? About 68.3% of the residents near 215 Road 13 have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 Road 13 is about 24.4 degrees in January and 68.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 17.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 30.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 Road 13 resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
506 N College Avenue,
$145,000 For Sale
2005 Kentucky Drive,
$177,000 For Sale
240 South State,
$110,000 For Sale
4173 Irving Lot #22.03 Road,
$309,990 For Sale
14152 S Road,
$289,000 For Sale
150 W Spruce Street,
$135,000 For Sale
326 Gerrard Avenue,
$75,000 For Sale
3918 22nd Street,
$173,000 For Sale
3908 22nd Street,
$259,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Heartland Community Elementary||PK-6||189||14.1||13.3||6.05 mi|
|Heartland Community High School||7-12||141||15.7||8.9||6.09 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.