206 S Bridge St,
Adena, OH 43901
- 2 Beds
- 2,046 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2 Beds
206 S Bridge St is a single family home in Adena, OH. This home includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 2,046 square feet of living space. Additional features include baseboard heating system. Frequently asked questions about 206 S Bridge St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 S Bridge St is located in a community that is home to 1,502 residents, which has decreased by -3.7% since 2000. 72.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.95%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.21%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 S Bridge St has a median household income of $28,460 and spends about $30,364 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 S Bridge St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 2.9%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 S Bridge St include Buckeye Local High School, Buckeye Local Junior High, and Buckeye West Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 61.5% of the residents near 206 S Bridge St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 9.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 S Bridge St is about 29.2 degrees in January and 72.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 29.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 S Bridge St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
149 N Market Street,
$85,000 House For Sale
70998 Barries Dr,
$54,900 House For Sale
34 Rainbow Drive,
$500,000 House For Sale
409 Walden Ave,
$95,000 House For Sale
103 Stahl St,
$49,900 House For Sale
34 Wylie Drive,
$40,000 House For Sale
62 Derby Ct,
$470,000 House For Sale
4128 Trumbull St,
$3,000 House For Sale
114 Redwood Lane,
$185,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Buckeye Local High School||9-12||446||41||10.8||8.27 mi|
|Buckeye Local Junior High||7-8||251||23||10.9||8.28 mi|
|Buckeye West Elementary School||PK-6||306||21||14.5||0.43 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 2.55|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.