Off Market

4032 Paula Dr,

Memphis, TN 38116
  • 4 Beds
  • 2,296 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $87,780

  • 4 Beds
  • 2,296 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1960

Description

4032 Paula Dr is a single family home in Memphis, TN. This home was built in 1960 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,296 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $87,780. Frequently asked questions about 4032 Paula Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 4032 Paula Dr is located in a community that is home to 46,929 residents, which has decreased by -1.5% since 2000. 71.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.17%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.93%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4032 Paula Dr has a median household income of $41,852 and spends about $38,110 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4032 Paula Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 41.3%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 38.1%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
  • How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1162.
  • How’s the job market? About 57.4% of the residents near 4032 Paula Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4032 Paula Dr is about 35.2 degrees in January and 78.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 4.1 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4032 Paula Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
4
Total Baths
3
Square Footage
2,296
Year Built
1960
Latitude
35.04
Longitude
-90.01
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $960 $0 $0 $23,375
2017 $999 $0 $0 $23,375
2016 $999 $0 $0 $22,875
2015 $999 $0 $0 $22,875
2014 $1,001 $0 $0 $22,875

Local Info

Population
46,929
Median Family Income
$41,852
Graduate Degree Percentile
7.5%
Median Homeowner Age
30.5
Households with Children
71.5%
Unemployment Rate
5.8%

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.