1004 Highpoint Dr W,
Mobile, AL 36693
- 2,185 sqft
Est. Value* : $183,300
1004 Highpoint Dr W is a single family home in Mobile, AL. This home was built in 1974 and includes two bathrooms and 2,185 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $183,300. Frequently asked questions about 1004 Highpoint Dr W and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1004 Highpoint Dr W is located in a community that is home to 20,110 residents, which has increased by 13.8% since 2000. 75.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.86%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.48%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1004 Highpoint Dr W has a median household income of $58,477 and spends about $47,720 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1004 Highpoint Dr W is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 19.7%, which is higher than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 8%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 67.5% of the residents near 1004 Highpoint Dr W have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1004 Highpoint Dr W is about 39.7 degrees in January and 79.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 58.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1004 Highpoint Dr W resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2100 SHEFFIELD COURT,
$264,000 House For Sale
4251 Spring Valley Dr,
$159,000 House For Sale
3855 Mountain Drive,
$269,900 House For Sale
3854 HILTON DRIVE,
$139,900 House For Sale
5008 GOVERNMENT BOULEVARD,
$145,000 House For Sale
410 Laborde Drive,
$125,000 House For Sale
706 Westmoreland Drive W,
$213,900 House For Sale
2801 CORONADO COURT,
$90,000 House For Sale
5901 SUTTON TRACE COURT,
$274,400 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.