805 Poplar Ct,
Ambler, PA 19002
- 2 Beds
- 2,170 sqft
Est. Value* : $347,500
- 2 Beds
- 2,170 sqft
805 Poplar Ct is a single family home in Ambler, PA. This home was built in 1995 and includes two bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,170 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. In 12/21/2018, this property sold for $327,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $347,500. Frequently asked questions about 805 Poplar Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 805 Poplar Ct is located in a community that is home to 30,301 residents, which has decreased by -5.7% since 2000. 71% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.77%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.75%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 805 Poplar Ct has a median household income of $106,232 and spends about $71,817 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 805 Poplar Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.9%. Property crime risk is 5.3%, which is lower than the state average of 6.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 805 Poplar Ct include Lower Gwynedd Elementary School, Wissahickon Middle School, and Wissahickon Senior High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1094 (562 for Math and 532 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 72.7% of the residents near 805 Poplar Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 27.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 805 Poplar Ct is about 23.0 degrees in January and 69.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 22.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 805 Poplar Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
604 Penllyn Pike,
$1,999,999 House For Sale
2 Gypsian Way,
$1,655,000 House For Sale
1067 Gypsy Hill Road,
$895,000 House For Sale
701 Willow Run Road,
$989,500 House For Sale
608 Norristown Road,
$2,350,000 House For Sale
14 Turner Court,
$720,000 House For Sale
1106 Hunt Seat Drive,
$1,095,000 House For Sale
1336 Gypsy Hill Road,
$3,195,000 House For Sale
925 Lorien Drive,
$979,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Lower Gwynedd Elementary School||K-5||572||37.5||15.2||0.84 mi|
|Wissahickon Middle School||6-8||1,067||83.4||12.7||0.75 mi|
|Wissahickon Senior High School||9-12||1,337||110.8||12||0.57 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.