90 Linseed Rd is a single family home in West Hatfield, MA. This home was built in 1968 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,688 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $303,700.
Frequently asked questions about 90 Linseed Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 90 Linseed Rd is located in a community that is home to 760 residents, which has increased by 5.9% since 2000. 73.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (19.85%), while the second-largest age group is between 55 to 59 (14.03%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 90 Linseed Rd has a median household income of $64,181 and spends about $51,010 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 90 Linseed Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Property crime risk is 0.8%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 90 Linseed Rd include Hatfield Elementary, and Smith Academy. The average SAT score for this area is about 967 (472 for Math and 495 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 54.3% of the residents near 90 Linseed Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 90 Linseed Rd is about 25.2 degrees in January and 69.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 51.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 90 Linseed Rd resides in an area with low flood risk.