2 Alexander St,
Athens, OH 45701
- 3 Beds
- 1,100 sqft
Est. Value* : $169,000
- 3 Beds
- 1,100 sqft
2 Alexander St is a single family home in Athens, OH. This home was built in 2012 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,100 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heat pump system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $169,000. Frequently asked questions about 2 Alexander St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2 Alexander St is located in a community that is home to 32,577 residents, which has decreased by -5.7% since 2000. 56.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 20 to 24 (34.18%), while the second-largest age group is between 15 to 19 (17.53%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2 Alexander St has a median household income of $34,784 and spends about $33,905 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2 Alexander St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.9%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2 Alexander St include Athens High School, Athens Middle School, and West Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 59.6% of the residents near 2 Alexander St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2 Alexander St is about 24.6 degrees in January and 70.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 23.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2 Alexander St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7 Lamar Drive,
$198,000 For Sale
8010 Bennita Lane,
$190,000 For Sale
33 Leoda Road,
$169,575 For Sale
6110 Melnor Dr.,
$190,900 For Sale
5620 Vore Ridge Road,
$140,000 For Sale
5280 New Floodwood Rd.,
$199,900 For Sale
20 New Street,
$52,900 For Sale
864 Chestnut Street,
$74,900 For Sale
570 Poplar Street,
$44,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Athens High School||9-12||784||48||16.3||3.03 mi|
|Athens Middle School||7-8||390||31||12.5||0.97 mi|
|West Elementary School||K-6||235||16||14.6||1.25 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.