12020 N 104th St,
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- 5,094 sqft
Est. Value* : $541,400
12020 N 104th St is a single family home in Scottsdale, AZ. This home was built in 2018 and includes 5,094 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 10/5/2018, this property sold for $1,840,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $541,400. Frequently asked questions about 12020 N 104th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 12020 N 104th St is located in a community that is home to 24,130 residents, which has increased by 58.7% since 2000. 75.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.49%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.43%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 12020 N 104th St has a median household income of $125,265 and spends about $81,887 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 12020 N 104th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.7%, which is lower than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 8.1%, which is lower than the state average of 15.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 12020 N 104th St include Cheyenne Traditional School, Desert Canyon Middle School, and Desert Mountain High School. The state average SAT score is 1047.
- How’s the job market? About 72.8% of the residents near 12020 N 104th St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 27.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 12020 N 104th St is about 44.6 degrees in January and 81.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 16.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 4.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 12020 N 104th St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
10076 East Paradise Drive,
$2,375,000 House For Sale
13079 N 104th Place,
$734,900 House For Sale
10281 E JENAN DR,
$1,295,000 House For Sale
10540 E Charter Oak Dr,
$849,000 House For Sale
13828 N 106TH WAY,
$1,385,000 House For Sale
11797 N 110TH PL,
$625,000 House For Sale
9896 E Cochise Drive,
$776,550 House For Sale
14664 N 100TH PL 177,
$597,000 House For Sale
13915 N 110th ST,
$1,575,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cheyenne Traditional School||PK-8||921||47||19.5||0.75 mi|
|Desert Canyon Middle School||6-8||532||29.7||17.9||1.84 mi|
|Desert Mountain High School||9-12||2,164||93.7||23||3.04 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.2|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.