41 South St, Unit 47, is a condominium unit in Easthampton, MA. This home was built in 1971 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 864 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, baseboard heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $165,400.
Frequently asked questions about 41 South St, Unit 47, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 41 South St, Unit 47, is located in a community that is home to 16,948 residents, which has increased by 2.5% since 2000. 69.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.33%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.71%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 41 South St, Unit 47, has a median household income of $59,193 and spends about $48,049 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 41 South St, Unit 47, is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Property crime risk is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 41 South St, Unit 47, include Center School, and Easthampton High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1020 (506 for Math and 514 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 53.2% of the residents near 41 South St, Unit 47, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 41 South St, Unit 47, is about 26.9 degrees in January and 70.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 50.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 41 South St, Unit 47, resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.