433 Ward Pkwy, Unit 6w,
Kansas City, MO 64112
Est. Value* : N/A
433 Ward Pkwy, Unit 6w, is a condominium unit in Kansas City, MO. Additional features include a parking garage. Frequently asked questions about 433 Ward Pkwy, Unit 6w, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 433 Ward Pkwy, Unit 6w, is located in a community that is home to 7,718 residents, which has decreased by -4.4% since 2000. 30.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (26.78%), while the second-largest age group is between 20 to 24 (16.18%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 433 Ward Pkwy, Unit 6w, has a median household income of $81,506 and spends about $56,330 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 433 Ward Pkwy, Unit 6w, is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 38.2%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 31.2%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 433 Ward Pkwy, Unit 6w, include Ac Prep Elementary, Central Middle School, and Contract. The state average SAT score is 1168.
- How’s the job market? About 73.2% of the residents near 433 Ward Pkwy, Unit 6w, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 26.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 433 Ward Pkwy, Unit 6w, is about 27.9 degrees in January and 79.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 433 Ward Pkwy, Unit 6w, resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
711 Ward Pkwy,
$3,850,000 House For Sale
5011 Summit St,
$849,000 House For Sale
24 W Concord Ave,
$717,000 House For Sale
6 W 53 Terrace,
$899,000 House For Sale
4932 Holly Street,
$399,950 House For Sale
4534 Holly Street,
$450,000 House For Sale
5208 Belleview Ave,
$2,999,000 House For Sale
619 E 46th St,
$825,000 House For Sale
4522 Mercier Street,
$212,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Ac Prep Elementary||PK-8||371||22.7||16.3||3.26 mi|
|Central Middle School||7-8||396||37.4||10.5||3.26 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.