7500 Lazy Creek Dr,
Austin, TX 78724
- 1,174 sqft
Est. Value* : $236,900
- 1,174 sqft
7500 Lazy Creek Dr is a single family home in Austin, TX. This home was built in 1980 and includes two bathrooms and 1,174 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $236,900. Frequently asked questions about 7500 Lazy Creek Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 7500 Lazy Creek Dr is located in a community that is home to 8,299 residents, which has increased by 22% since 2000. 80.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (18.93%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.27%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 7500 Lazy Creek Dr has a median household income of $35,770 and spends about $34,738 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 7500 Lazy Creek Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.8%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 25.7%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 814 (429 for Math and 385 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 52.2% of the residents near 7500 Lazy Creek Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 7500 Lazy Creek Dr is about 45.2 degrees in January and 83.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 23.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 7500 Lazy Creek Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7824 Big Wind WAY,
$374,257 House For Sale
7520 Rio PASS,
$399,000 House For Sale
$343,955 House For Sale
7305 Chisos PASS,
$374,900 House For Sale
7601 Rio PASS,
$429,900 House For Sale
7205 Chisos PASS,
$320,000 House For Sale
7522 Uray DR,
$250,000 House For Sale
7628 Rio PASS,
$330,000 House For Sale
5312 Pecan Brook DR,
$389,900 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.