8504 Bluff Springs Rd,
Austin, TX 78744
- 1,921 sqft
Est. Value* : $249,800
8504 Bluff Springs Rd is a single family home in Austin, TX. This home was built in 1966 and includes two bathrooms and 1,921 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $249,800. Frequently asked questions about 8504 Bluff Springs Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 8504 Bluff Springs Rd is located in a community that is home to 33,000 residents, which has increased by 25.8% since 2000. 67.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (19.22%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.9%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 8504 Bluff Springs Rd has a median household income of $38,417 and spends about $36,296 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 8504 Bluff Springs Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.4%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 14.2%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 864 (461 for Math and 403 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 55.8% of the residents near 8504 Bluff Springs Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 8504 Bluff Springs Rd is about 47.0 degrees in January and 83.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 18.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 8504 Bluff Springs Rd resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
6802 Loire CT,
$255,900 House For Sale
7800 Peaceful Hill Ln,
$299,500 House For Sale
6304 Shadow Bnd,
$320,000 House For Sale
5209 Suburban DR,
$395,000 House For Sale
2406 Pebble Beach Dr,
$450,000 House For Sale
9102 Golden Leaf Drive,
$399,900 House For Sale
9811 Tolima Dr,
$349,900 House For Sale
9002 United Kingdom Dr,
$389,000 House For Sale
11212 Players Path,
$359,900 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.