Off Market

6525 Moonglow Dr,

Austin, TX 78724
  • 1,308 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $171,100

  • 1,308 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1979

Description

6525 Moonglow Dr is a single family home in Austin, TX. This home was built in 1979 and includes two bathrooms and 1,308 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $171,100. Frequently asked questions about 6525 Moonglow Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 6525 Moonglow Dr is located in a community that is home to 8,299 residents, which has increased by 22% since 2000. 80.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (18.93%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.27%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 6525 Moonglow Dr has a median household income of $35,770 and spends about $34,738 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 6525 Moonglow Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.8%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 25.7%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
  • How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 814 (429 for Math and 385 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
  • How’s the job market? About 52.2% of the residents near 6525 Moonglow Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 6525 Moonglow Dr is about 45.2 degrees in January and 83.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 23.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.5 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 6525 Moonglow Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,308
Year Built
1979
Latitude
30.3
Longitude
-97.65
Cooling
CENTRAL
Heating
CENTRAL

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $2,126 $0 $0 $92,184
2017 $1,945 $0 $0 $83,804
2016 $1,987 $0 $0 $76,185
2015 $1,807 $0 $0 $69,259
2014 $1,684 $0 $0 $62,963

Local Info

Population
8,299
Median Family Income
$35,770
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.9%
Median Homeowner Age
27.0
Households with Children
80.2%
Unemployment Rate
7.3%

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week