Off Market

66 Wells Hollow Rd,

Petersburg, TN 37144
  • 648 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $12,100

  • 648 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1978

Description

66 Wells Hollow Rd is a single family home in Petersburg, TN. This home was built in 1978 and includes 648 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $12,100. Frequently asked questions about 66 Wells Hollow Rd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 66 Wells Hollow Rd is located in a community that is home to 2,815 residents, which has increased by 4.3% since 2000. 76.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.45%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.68%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 66 Wells Hollow Rd has a median household income of $40,939 and spends about $37,686 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 66 Wells Hollow Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.1%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 66 Wells Hollow Rd include Lincoln County High School, Lincoln County Ninth Grade Academy, and Unity School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1248 (595 for Math and 653 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1162.
  • How’s the job market? About 70.4% of the residents near 66 Wells Hollow Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 29.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 66 Wells Hollow Rd is about 35.2 degrees in January and 77.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 6.6 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 66 Wells Hollow Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Square Footage
648
Year Built
1978
Latitude
35.32
Longitude
-86.61
Heating
NONE
Lot Size
1.11 acre
New Construction
No

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2018 $84 $0 $0 $3,375
2017 $79 $0 $0 $3,375
2016 $79 $0 $0 $3,375
2015 $79 $0 $0 $3,375
2013 $55 $0 $0 $2,800

Local Info

Population
2,815
Median Family Income
$40,939
Graduate Degree Percentile
3.3%
Median Homeowner Age
38.9
Households with Children
76.6%
Unemployment Rate
2.6%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Lincoln County High School 10-12
Lincoln County Ninth Grade Academy   9-10
Unity School PK-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B-
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week