1410 Adams St,
Hollywood, FL 33020
- 2 Beds
- 1,352 sqft
Est. Value* : $262,300
- 2 Beds
- 1,352 sqft
1410 Adams St is a single family home in Hollywood, FL. This home was built in 1954 and includes two bedrooms and 1,352 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $262,300. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Adams St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Adams St is located in a community that is home to 39,223 residents, which has increased by 20.5% since 2000. 51.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.62%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.03%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Adams St has a median household income of $35,580 and spends about $34,598 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Adams St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.4%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 19.3%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Adams St include Broward Children's Center North, College Academy At Broward College, and Hollywood Central Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 962 (487 for Math and 475 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 52.9% of the residents near 1410 Adams St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Adams St is about 64.3 degrees in January and 82.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Adams St resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1427 Hollywood Blvd,
$445,000 For Sale
1414 Adams St,
$395,000 For Sale
1311 Madison St,
$549,900 For Sale
1340 Funston St,
$890,000 For Sale
1006 N 17th Ave,
$349,900 For Sale
1520 WILEY ST.,
$399,000 For Sale
1115 NE 16th Ave,
$399,000 For Sale
1020 Tyler St,
$749,500 For Sale
1246 Arthur Street,
$437,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Broward Children's Center North||PK-12||42||0||0||15.67 mi|
|College Academy At Broward College||9-12||455||12||37.9||8.08 mi|
|Hollywood Central Elementary School||PK-5||485||34||14.2||0.44 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.