1410 Dandelion Dr,
Deltona, FL 32725
- 3 Beds
- 1,329 sqft
Est. Value* : $138,700
- 3 Beds
1410 Dandelion Dr is a single family home in Deltona, FL. This home was built in 1980 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,329 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $138,700. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Dandelion Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Dandelion Dr is located in a community that is home to 39,093 residents, which has increased by 12.6% since 2000. 77.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.78%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.65%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Dandelion Dr has a median household income of $45,082 and spends about $40,178 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Dandelion Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 7.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Dandelion Dr include Deltona Middle School, Forest Lake Elementary School, and University High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1019 (513 for Math and 506 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 53.9% of the residents near 1410 Dandelion Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Dandelion Dr is about 52.1 degrees in January and 79.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Dandelion Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
420 FOX SQUIRREL DR,
$315,000 House For Sale
1700 Montague St,
$134,000 House For Sale
1281 Dandelion Dr,
$230,000 House For Sale
1425 Section Line Trail,
$183,400 House For Sale
1898 KINGWAY DRIVE,
$304,900 House For Sale
1227 Algoma St,
$215,000 House For Sale
1066 PINDER STREET,
$179,900 House For Sale
477 Tradewinds Drive,
$250,000 House For Sale
2071 GALAHAD DR,
$182,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Deltona Middle School||6-8||1,159||67||17.2||2.57 mi|
|Forest Lake Elementary School||PK-5||634||43||14.7||0.46 mi|
|University High School||9-12||2,687||134||20||6.17 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.