1410 Coletta Dr,
Orlando, FL 32807
- 3 Beds
- 1,423 sqft
Est. Value* : $204,900
- 3 Beds
- 1,423 sqft
1410 Coletta Dr is a single family home in Orlando, FL. This home was built in 1980 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,423 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $204,900. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Coletta Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Coletta Dr is located in a community that is home to 33,822 residents, which has increased by 13.2% since 2000. 65.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.03%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.74%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Coletta Dr has a median household income of $43,598 and spends about $39,307 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Coletta Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 21.7%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 22.4%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Coletta Dr include Baldwin Park Elementary, Glenridge Middle, and Winter Park High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1035 (520 for Math and 515 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 53.2% of the residents near 1410 Coletta Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Coletta Dr is about 50.6 degrees in January and 80.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 62.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Coletta Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
790 Eldridge Street,
$184,900 For Sale
103 N Linden Drive,
$214,000 For Sale
2995 STANFIELD AVE,
$737,500 For Sale
5367 Brady Lane,
$539,900 For Sale
2922 Saint George Street Unit 6,
$464,500 For Sale
957 Ponderosa Pine Court,
$239,900 For Sale
1635 Elizabeths Walk,
$977,000 For Sale
2960 Parkland Drive,
$799,000 For Sale
2240 Howard Drive,
$864,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Baldwin Park Elementary||PK-5||1,188||85||13.9||2.31 mi|
|Glenridge Middle||6-8||1,511||83||18.2||1.87 mi|
|Winter Park High||9-12||3,330||166||20||1.54 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.