1410 Charm Rd,
Alford, FL 32420
- 1 Beds
- 1,464 sqft
Est. Value* : $108,600
- 1 Beds
- 1,464 sqft
1410 Charm Rd is a single family home in Alford, FL. This home was built in 2007 and includes one bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,464 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and window AC system. In 12/21/2016, this property sold for $33,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $108,600. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Charm Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Charm Rd is located in a community that is home to 1,824 residents, which has decreased by -3.5% since 2000. 76.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.91%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.05%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Charm Rd has a median household income of $31,660 and spends about $32,277 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Charm Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 3.8%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 57.9% of the residents near 1410 Charm Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Charm Rd is about 57.7 degrees in January and 81.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Charm Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
$7,000 For Sale
$3,500 For Sale
$60,000 For Sale
472 Lakepoint Road,
$83,980 For Sale
3789 Laramore Rd,
$315,000 For Sale
2283 Seay Rd,
$145,000 For Sale
32 Murchison Lane,
$175,000 For Sale
22431 Clarks Road,
$48,900 For Sale
000 NW Petunia Drive,
$27,900 For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.