1410 Colony Pl is a single family home in Venice, FL. This home was built in 1989 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,884 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $268,300.
Frequently asked questions about 1410 Colony Pl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Colony Pl is located in a community that is home to 15,972 residents, which has increased by 17.6% since 2000. 64.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (25.87%), while the second-largest age group is between 75 to 84 (17.38%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Colony Pl has a median household income of $45,921 and spends about $40,604 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Colony Pl is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 6.4%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Colony Pl include Garden Elementary School, Venice Middle School, and Venice Senior High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 989 (489 for Math and 500 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 52.8% of the residents near 1410 Colony Pl have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Colony Pl is about 61.7 degrees in January and 81.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Colony Pl resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.