3073 S Cottage Ln,
Sparks, NV 89434
- 2 Beds
- 1,270 sqft
Est. Value* : $291,400
- 2 Beds
- 1,270 sqft
3073 S Cottage Ln is a single family home in Sparks, NV. This home was built in 1991 and includes two bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,270 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 4/24/2015, this property sold for $190,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $291,400. Frequently asked questions about 3073 S Cottage Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3073 S Cottage Ln is located in a community that is home to 31,650 residents, which has increased by 16.9% since 2000. 73.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.47%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.68%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3073 S Cottage Ln has a median household income of $64,554 and spends about $51,104 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3073 S Cottage Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%. Property crime risk is 10.1%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3073 S Cottage Ln include Edward C Reed High School, and Jerry Whitehead Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1006 (501 for Math and 505 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1021.
- How’s the job market? About 59.9% of the residents near 3073 S Cottage Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3073 S Cottage Ln is about 25.7 degrees in January and 68.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 12.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 24.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3073 S Cottage Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2000 Country Circle,
$460,000 House For Sale
1529 Disc Drive,
$394,900 House For Sale
2343 William Morby Drive,
$329,900 House For Sale
4996 Palo Alto Circle,
$439,000 House For Sale
893 Greenbrae Dr,
$296,780 House For Sale
1095 Camino Real Drive,
$340,000 House For Sale
1245 Loma Verde Ct.,
$400,000 House For Sale
972 Ephedra Lane,
$330,000 House For Sale
31 E O Street,
$269,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Edward C Reed High School||9-12||2,059||91||22.6||0.55 mi|
|Jerry Whitehead Elementary School||PK-6||529||23||23||0.32 mi|
|Kendyl Depoali Preschool||PK-K||23||0||0||7.81 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 2.4|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.