328 Thornwood Way,
Lakeland, FL 33813
- 1,305 sqft
Est. Value* : $157,600
328 Thornwood Way is a single family home in Lakeland, FL. This home was built in 1969 and includes two bathrooms and 1,305 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $157,600. Frequently asked questions about 328 Thornwood Way and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 328 Thornwood Way is located in a community that is home to 34,355 residents, which has increased by 17.1% since 2000. 79.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.48%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.29%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 328 Thornwood Way has a median household income of $66,086 and spends about $51,911 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 328 Thornwood Way is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 3.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 328 Thornwood Way include George W. Jenkins Senior High, Southwest Elementary School, and Southwest Middle School. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 62.6% of the residents near 328 Thornwood Way have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 328 Thornwood Way is about 59.6 degrees in January and 81.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 328 Thornwood Way resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
540 Lake Mystic Lane,
$192,000 House For Sale
4001 S Carlisle Rd,
$259,000 House For Sale
610 Gibson Rd S,
$275,000 House For Sale
3118 Lee Warren Ave,
$225,000 House For Sale
3172 Oakpark Drive,
$339,900 House For Sale
3101 Young Court,
$210,000 House For Sale
530 Young Place,
$249,900 House For Sale
5028 Dorman Road,
$270,000 House For Sale
208 Prado Place,
$249,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|George W. Jenkins Senior High||9-12||2,291||110||20.8||3.38 mi|
|Southwest Elementary School||PK-5||414||28||14.7||1.69 mi|
|Southwest Middle School||6-8||802||48||16.7||1.56 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.