1003 Dow St,
Demopolis, AL 36732
- 2,347 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
1003 Dow St is a single family home in Demopolis, AL. This home was built in 1994 and includes two bathrooms and 2,347 square feet of living space. Additional features include forced air heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 1003 Dow St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1003 Dow St is located in a community that is home to 9,762 residents, which has increased by 3.5% since 2000. 74.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.32%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.64%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1003 Dow St has a median household income of $38,378 and spends about $36,105 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1003 Dow St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.1%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 8.4%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 59.3% of the residents near 1003 Dow St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1003 Dow St is about 43.9 degrees in January and 80.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 57.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1003 Dow St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
106 Maple Street,
$325,000 House For Sale
3896 County Road 38,
$113,900 House For Sale
Dakota Drive Lot 27 & 28,
$10,000 House For Sale
4121 County Road 24,
$299,900 House For Sale
393 Dana Drive,
$435,000 House For Sale
1321 Sand Island Drive,
$179,900 House For Sale
70 E Front Street,
$105,000 House For Sale
30 E Front Street S,
$105,000 House For Sale
5407 Highway 154,
$185,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.