1110 Lurleen B Wallace Blvd S,
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
- 987 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 987 sqft
1110 Lurleen B Wallace Blvd S is a single family home in Tuscaloosa, AL. This home was built in 1920 and includes one bathrooms and 987 square feet of living space. Additional features include fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 1110 Lurleen B Wallace Blvd S and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1110 Lurleen B Wallace Blvd S is located in a community that is home to 37,748 residents, which has increased by 0.2% since 2000. 48.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 20 to 24 (31.29%), while the second-largest age group is between 15 to 19 (19.31%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1110 Lurleen B Wallace Blvd S has a median household income of $26,546 and spends about $29,127 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1110 Lurleen B Wallace Blvd S is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14%, which is higher than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 25.1%, which is higher than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1110 Lurleen B Wallace Blvd S include Central Elementary School, and Central High School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 52.0% of the residents near 1110 Lurleen B Wallace Blvd S have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1110 Lurleen B Wallace Blvd S is about 44.4 degrees in January and 80.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1110 Lurleen B Wallace Blvd S resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4631 23rd Street,
$119,900 For Sale
2405 5th Avenue E,
$324,900 For Sale
1022 FAIRFAX Drive,
$139,939 For Sale
140 The Highlands,
$450,000 For Sale
1101 HUNTER CREEK Road,
$244,900 For Sale
1604 16th Avenue E,
$139,900 For Sale
4808 Emerald Bay Drive,
$189,900 For Sale
1802 Northridge Road,
$699,900 For Sale
601 59th Street,
$174,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Central Elementary School||PK-5||298||21.8||13.6||0.32 mi|
|Martin L King Junior Elementary School||PK-5||508||31||16.3||0.81 mi|
|Central High School||9-12||738||40.7||18.1||1.21 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.