10890 Red Pine Rd,
Reno, NV 89506
- 4 Beds
- 1,842 sqft
Est. Value* : $320,200
- 4 Beds
10890 Red Pine Rd is a single family home in Reno, NV. This home was built in 1994 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,842 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $320,200. Frequently asked questions about 10890 Red Pine Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 10890 Red Pine Rd is located in a community that is home to 32,720 residents, which has increased by 32.1% since 2000. 77% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.38%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.43%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 10890 Red Pine Rd has a median household income of $52,702 and spends about $44,434 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 10890 Red Pine Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%. Property crime risk is 10.6%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 10890 Red Pine Rd include Kendyl Depoali Preschool, and North Valleys High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 895 (446 for Math and 449 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1021.
- How’s the job market? About 53.8% of the residents near 10890 Red Pine Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 10890 Red Pine Rd is about 32.7 degrees in January and 72.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 12.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 24.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 10890 Red Pine Rd resides in an area with high flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7675 Tholl Drive,
$295,000 House For Sale
11440 Little River Court,
$382,500 House For Sale
8485 Opal Station Drive,
$547,000 House For Sale
11044 Zeolite Drive,
$242,500 House For Sale
7093 Strauss Dr.,
$314,700 House For Sale
7506 Cezanne Ct,
$325,000 House For Sale
750 Burgundy Court,
$350,000 House For Sale
1255 Whistler Court,
$324,900 House For Sale
8655 Crimson Sky,
$290,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Kendyl Depoali Preschool||PK-K||29||0||0||15.29 mi|
|Lemmon Valley Elementary School||PK-5||601||35||17.1||1.38 mi|
|North Valleys High School||9-12||2,070||104||19.9||3.7 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 1.5|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.