1108 Rocky Springs Rd,
Madisonville, TN 37354
- 1,215 sqft
Est. Value* : $128,900
- 1,215 sqft
1108 Rocky Springs Rd is a single family home in Madisonville, TN. This home was built in 1950 and includes one bathrooms and 1,215 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. In 9/1/2016, this property sold for $119,201. Today, the estimated home value is around $128,900. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Rocky Springs Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Rocky Springs Rd is located in a community that is home to 13,831 residents, which has increased by 6.1% since 2000. 75.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.08%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.3%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Rocky Springs Rd has a median household income of $33,079 and spends about $33,107 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Rocky Springs Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.7%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 4.4%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Rocky Springs Rd include Madisonville Intermediate School, and Madisonville Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 69.2% of the residents near 1108 Rocky Springs Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 30.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Rocky Springs Rd is about 34.8 degrees in January and 78.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Rocky Springs Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
104 Charleston Pl,
$395,000 For Sale
127 Polly Mountain Rd,
$219,000 For Sale
137 Dogwood Lane,
$139,900 For Sale
510 Old Cemetary Road,
$105,000 For Sale
514 Mcconkey St,
$109,900 For Sale
120 Brighton Farms Way,
$209,900 For Sale
126 Brighton Farms Way,
$229,900 For Sale
103 Brighton Farms Way,
$229,900 For Sale
141 Community Drive,
$142,500 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Madisonville Intermediate School||3-5||546||33||16.5||3.94 mi|
|Madisonville Primary||PK-2||494||35||14.1||3.26 mi|
|Madisonville Middle School||6-8||526||33||15.9||3.9 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.