1109 Blockhouse Valley Rd,
Clinton, TN 37716
- 1,248 sqft
Est. Value* : $170,100
- 1,248 sqft
1109 Blockhouse Valley Rd is a single family home in Clinton, TN. This home was built in 1986 and includes one bathrooms and 1,248 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, package unit system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $170,100. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Blockhouse Valley Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Blockhouse Valley Rd is located in a community that is home to 24,927 residents, which has increased by 3.3% since 2000. 75% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.74%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.67%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Blockhouse Valley Rd has a median household income of $42,515 and spends about $38,610 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Blockhouse Valley Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.7%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Blockhouse Valley Rd include Claxton Elementary, Clinch River Community School, and Clinton High School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 50.8% of the residents near 1109 Blockhouse Valley Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Blockhouse Valley Rd is about 34.9 degrees in January and 76.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 14.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Blockhouse Valley Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
108 Euclid Circle,
$139,000 For Sale
107 Tucker Rd,
$145,900 For Sale
3422 Greentree Lane,
$379,900 For Sale
516 Strader Rd,
$115,000 For Sale
1453 Wild Fern Ln (lot 14),
$237,000 For Sale
1445 Wild Fern Ln (lot 12),
$251,000 For Sale
1437 Wild Fern Ln (lot 10),
$215,000 For Sale
1421 Wild Fern Ln (lot 6),
$255,045 For Sale
1449 Wild Fern Ln (lot 13),
$245,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Claxton Elementary||PK-5||529||34.5||15.3||2.53 mi|
|Clinch River Community School||6||79||15.9||4.9||8.39 mi|
|Clinton High School||9-12||1,113||65.5||16.9||3.09 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.