1109 Bairdscorner Dr,
Murfreesboro, TN 37130
- 1,397 sqft
Est. Value* : $184,200
- 1,397 sqft
1109 Bairdscorner Dr is a single family home in Murfreesboro, TN. This home was built in 2013 and includes 1,397 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heat pump system. In 2/19/2015, this property sold for $128,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $184,200. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Bairdscorner Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Bairdscorner Dr is located in a community that is home to 39,251 residents, which has increased by 10.4% since 2000. 56.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 20 to 24 (18.29%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.64%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Bairdscorner Dr has a median household income of $41,555 and spends about $38,010 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Bairdscorner Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.9%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 5.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Bairdscorner Dr include Holloway High School, and Homer Pittard Campus School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 53.1% of the residents near 1109 Bairdscorner Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Bairdscorner Dr is about 35.9 degrees in January and 78.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Bairdscorner Dr resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
8657 Woodbury Acre Court,
$309,900 For Sale
8661 Woodbury Acre Court,
$329,900 For Sale
3730 Halls Hill Pike,
$189,900 For Sale
107 Oak Tree Ct,
$539,900 For Sale
9596 Vaught Rd,
$284,900 For Sale
9596 Vaught Rd,
$259,900 For Sale
4389 Veals Rd,
$455,000 For Sale
7768 Gum Puckett Rd,
$479,000 For Sale
2413 Robin Ct,
$339,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Holloway High School||9-12||168||14||12||6.8 mi|
|Homer Pittard Campus School||K-5||244||13||18.7||6.29 mi|
|Kittrell Elementary||PK-5||334||27||12.3||1.59 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.