1109 Bill Smith Rd,
Lenoir City, TN 37772
- 2,170 sqft
Est. Value* : $145,700
- 2,170 sqft
1109 Bill Smith Rd is a single family home in Lenoir City, TN. This home was built in 2007 and includes two bathrooms and 2,170 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $145,700. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Bill Smith Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Bill Smith Rd is located in a community that is home to 9,242 residents, which has increased by 30.1% since 2000. 78% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.93%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.26%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Bill Smith Rd has a median household income of $55,926 and spends about $46,362 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Bill Smith Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.9%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 4%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Bill Smith Rd include Eaton Elementary, Ft Loudoun Middle School, and Greenback School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 51.6% of the residents near 1109 Bill Smith Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Bill Smith Rd is about 35.1 degrees in January and 77.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 12.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Bill Smith Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
998 Jacksonian Way Lot 52,
$284,900 For Sale
664 Carrington Blvd,
$307,900 For Sale
169 Dynasty Drive,
$287,900 For Sale
115 Deerfield Court,
$409,900 For Sale
140 Downing Court,
$569,000 For Sale
183 Acadia Circle,
$300,000 For Sale
306 E 2nd Ave,
$314,900 For Sale
240 S Wingate Way,
$350,000 For Sale
130 Hardwick Lane,
$184,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Eaton Elementary||PK-4||727||46||15.8||0.7 mi|
|Ft Loudoun Middle School||5-8||330||21||15.7||8.53 mi|
|Greenback School||PK-12||671||44.6||15||13.51 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.