4620 S 1025 W,
Ogden, UT 84405
- 5 Beds
- 1,420 sqft
Est. Value* : $248,500
- 5 Beds
- 1,420 sqft
4620 S 1025 W is a single family home in Ogden, UT. This home was built in 1976 and includes five bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,420 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $248,500. Frequently asked questions about 4620 S 1025 W and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4620 S 1025 W is located in a community that is home to 25,228 residents, which has increased by 19.8% since 2000. 76.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.99%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.26%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4620 S 1025 W has a median household income of $49,892 and spends about $42,875 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4620 S 1025 W is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.2%, which is lower than the state average of 6.4%. Property crime risk is 10.1%, which is lower than the state average of 11.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4620 S 1025 W include Bonneville High, Riverdale School, and T.H. Bell Junior High.
- How’s the job market? About 59.3% of the residents near 4620 S 1025 W have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4620 S 1025 W is about 23.1 degrees in January and 73.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 14.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 45.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4620 S 1025 W resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4493 S 1600 W,
$310,000 House For Sale
4375 S Weber River Dr W Unit 63,
$24,000 House For Sale
668 W 3600 S,
$339,500 House For Sale
4770 S Ridgeline Dr,
$259,900 House For Sale
5878 S 1900 W,
$199,000 House For Sale
230 W 4500 S,
$265,500 House For Sale
4243 S 2450 W,
$269,900 House For Sale
4350 S 150 E,
$232,500 House For Sale
5414 S 2500 W,
$230,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bonneville High||10-12||1,383||61.5||22.4||1.81 mi|
|Riverdale School||K-6||526||23||22.8||0.26 mi|
|T.H. Bell Junior High||7-9||665||28.2||23.5||1.69 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.2|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.