382 Larkin Ln,
Kaysville, UT 84037
- 3 Beds
- 1,280 sqft
Est. Value* : $295,200
- 3 Beds
382 Larkin Ln is a single family home in Kaysville, UT. This home was built in 1996 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,280 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $295,200. Frequently asked questions about 382 Larkin Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 382 Larkin Ln is located in a community that is home to 24,736 residents, which has increased by 37% since 2000. 88.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.72%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.66%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 382 Larkin Ln has a median household income of $65,427 and spends about $51,411 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 382 Larkin Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.2%, which is lower than the state average of 6.4%. Property crime risk is 5.1%, which is lower than the state average of 11.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 382 Larkin Ln include Columbia School, Davis High, and Kaysville Junior High.
- How’s the job market? About 67.9% of the residents near 382 Larkin Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 382 Larkin Ln is about 23.0 degrees in January and 73.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 8.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 53.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 382 Larkin Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
584 S 300 E,
$379,000 House For Sale
148 E 1100 S,
$369,900 House For Sale
150 E 600 N Unit 3,
$360,000 House For Sale
670 N Liston Cir,
$1,150,000 House For Sale
445 S 925 E,
$380,000 House For Sale
2034 E 200 S,
$549,900 House For Sale
1143 N Winston Dr,
$425,000 House For Sale
1473 Mirabella Way,
$481,099 House For Sale
1902 E Gentile St,
$450,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Columbia School||K-6||699||26||26.8||0.19 mi|
|Davis High||10-12||2,591||84.5||30.6||0.47 mi|
|Kaysville Junior High||7-9||977||36.2||26.9||0.23 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.6|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.