2156 31 Rd,
Upland, NE 68981
- 3 Beds
- 1,456 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
- 1,456 sqft
2156 31 Rd is a single family home in Upland, NE. This home was built in 1920 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,456 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 2156 31 Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2156 31 Rd is located in a community that is home to 240 residents, which has decreased by -10% since 2000. 70% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (21.34%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.46%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2156 31 Rd has a median household income of $38,261 and spends about $36,191 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2156 31 Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.6%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 1.9%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2156 31 Rd include C L Jones Middle School, Minden East Elementary School, and Minden High School.
- How’s the job market? About 62.7% of the residents near 2156 31 Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 0.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2156 31 Rd is about 22.3 degrees in January and 74.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 27.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 25.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2156 31 Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
120 Sheppard Avenue,
$129,900 For Sale
195 M Avenue,
$269,000 For Sale
604 E 8th Street,
$259,900 For Sale
909 17th Avenue,
$297,700 For Sale
1518 16th Avenue,
$289,900 For Sale
322 W 21st Street,
$158,900 For Sale
603 W 21st Street,
$219,000 For Sale
RR 88th Street L3 B2 Woodward Estates Third,
$81,300 For Sale
L6, B5 Deerfield Subdivision,
$30,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|C L Jones Middle School||4-8||327||23.3||14||8.8 mi|
|Minden East Elementary School||PK-3||235||16.5||14.2||8.97 mi|
|Minden High School||9-12||221||23.2||9.5||8.78 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.