206 W 17th St,
Lorain, OH 44052
- 2 Beds
- 549 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2 Beds
206 W 17th St is a single family home in Lorain, OH. This home was built in 1900 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 549 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, baseboard heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 206 W 17th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 W 17th St is located in a community that is home to 36,419 residents, which has decreased by -5% since 2000. 72% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.1%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.89%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 W 17th St has a median household income of $35,505 and spends about $34,511 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 W 17th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.4%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 5.7%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 W 17th St include General Johnnie Wilson Middle School, Hawthorne Elementary School, and Lorain High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 58.5% of the residents near 206 W 17th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 W 17th St is about 25.8 degrees in January and 73.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 41.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 W 17th St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1143 Washington Avenue,
$62,000 House For Sale
813 E Erie Ave.,
$51,999 House For Sale
813 E Erie Ave.,
$49,999 House For Sale
1212 West 7th St,
$59,900 House For Sale
1227 W 11th Street,
$72,900 House For Sale
1308 West 7th St,
$60,000 House For Sale
318 32nd Street,
$55,000 House For Sale
1505 W 11th Street,
$52,500 House For Sale
1606 W 18th St,
$49,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|General Johnnie Wilson Middle School||6-8||489||34||14.3||0.9 mi|
|Hawthorne Elementary School||PK-5||193||15||12.8||1.06 mi|
|Lorain High School||9-12||2,131||107.5||19.8||1.29 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.