206 Ritter Ave,
Northwood, OH 43619
- 3 Beds
- 1,050 sqft
Est. Value* : $93,300
- 3 Beds
206 Ritter Ave is a single family home in Northwood, OH. This home was built in 1955 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,050 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $93,300. Frequently asked questions about 206 Ritter Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 Ritter Ave is located in a community that is home to 8,361 residents, which has increased by 15.9% since 2000. 77.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.44%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.16%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 Ritter Ave has a median household income of $50,641 and spends about $43,275 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 Ritter Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.1%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 16%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 Ritter Ave include Northwood Elementary School, and Northwood High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 50.1% of the residents near 206 Ritter Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 Ritter Ave is about 24.1 degrees in January and 73.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 28.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 Ritter Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1863 N. Summit St.,
$2,900 House For Sale
270 Knower St.,
$10,000 House For Sale
$15,000 House For Sale
2206 Broadway Street,
$13,000 House For Sale
624 W. Delaware Ave.,
$2,900 House For Sale
6017 James Rd.,
$49,900 House For Sale
858 Hampton Ave.,
$19,900 House For Sale
1611 Fernwood Ave.,
$9,000 House For Sale
3439 145th St.,
$59,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Northwood Elementary School||PK-6||483||24.9||19.3||0.62 mi|
|Northwood High School||7-12||408||20.7||19.6||0.82 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.