Off Market

215 N St,

Loup City, NE 68853
  • 1 Beds
  • 752 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : N/A

  • 1 Beds
  • 752 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1949

Description

215 N St is a single family home in Loup City, NE. This home was built in 1949 and includes one bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 752 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 215 N St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 215 N St is located in a community that is home to 1,705 residents, which has decreased by -17.4% since 2000. 67% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.09%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (10.84%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 N St has a median household income of $29,745 and spends about $31,164 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 N St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 4.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 N St include Loup City Elementary School, and Loup City High School.
  • How’s the job market? About 62.1% of the residents near 215 N St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 N St is about 23.4 degrees in January and 74.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 23.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 29.6 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 N St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
1
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
752
Year Built
1949
Latitude
41.28
Longitude
-98.96
Cooling
YES

Local Info

Population
1,705
Median Family Income
$29,745
Graduate Degree Percentile
6.3%
Median Homeowner Age
44.0
Households with Children
67.0%
Unemployment Rate
2.6%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Loup City Elementary School PK-6
Loup City High School 7-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week