215 N Beecroft St is a single family home in Elm Creek, NE. This home was built in 1952 and includes 1,536 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $139,000.
Frequently asked questions about 215 N Beecroft St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 N Beecroft St is located in a community that is home to 1,534 residents, which has decreased by -1.6% since 2000. 73.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.11%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.32%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 N Beecroft St has a median household income of $35,763 and spends about $34,713 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 N Beecroft St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 3.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 N Beecroft St include Elm Creek Elementary School, and Elm Creek High School.
- How’s the job market? About 62.7% of the residents near 215 N Beecroft St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 N Beecroft St is about 24.6 degrees in January and 74.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 22.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 30.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 N Beecroft St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.