73 Fisher Rd is a multi-family home in Corinna, ME. This home was built in 2006 and includes one bathrooms and 1,168 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage.
Frequently asked questions about 73 Fisher Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 73 Fisher Rd is located in a community that is home to 2,071 residents, which has decreased by -10.6% since 2000. 73.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.61%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.65%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 73 Fisher Rd has a median household income of $42,644 and spends about $38,743 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 73 Fisher Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.9%, which is lower than the state average of 3%. Property crime risk is 2.8%, which is lower than the state average of 5.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 73 Fisher Rd include Dexter Regional High School, and Ridge View Community School. The average SAT score for this area is about 962 (472 for Math and 490 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1006.
- How’s the job market? About 65.4% of the residents near 73 Fisher Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 73 Fisher Rd is about 14.7 degrees in January and 66.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 80.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 73 Fisher Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.