3122 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy,
Milwaukee, WI 53215
- 2 Beds
- 975 sqft
Est. Value* : $103,900
- 2 Beds
- 975 sqft
3122 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy is a single family home in Milwaukee, WI. This home was built in 1926 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 975 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $103,900. Frequently asked questions about 3122 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3122 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy is located in a community that is home to 47,765 residents, which has decreased by -8.1% since 2000. 63.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.1%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.68%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3122 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy has a median household income of $33,814 and spends about $33,555 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3122 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 20.5%, which is higher than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 22.9%, which is higher than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1200.
- How’s the job market? About 54.1% of the residents near 3122 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3122 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy is about 12.0 degrees in January and 68.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 31.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 43.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3122 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2224 S 34th St,
$60,000 House For Sale
3046 S 16th St,
$119,900 House For Sale
3738 S 18th St,
$144,900 House For Sale
3838 S 19th St St,
$138,900 House For Sale
3770 S 16th St,
$159,900 House For Sale
1301 S 36th St,
$79,900 House For Sale
3242 S 8th St,
$59,000 House For Sale
946 W Windlake Ave,
$22,100 House For Sale
2023 S 55th St,
$145,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.