5410 Los Robles Dr,
Carlsbad, CA 92008
- 4 Beds
- 3,243 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 4 Beds
5410 Los Robles Dr is a single family home in Carlsbad, CA. This home was built in 1968 and includes four bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 3,243 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Frequently asked questions about 5410 Los Robles Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5410 Los Robles Dr is located in a community that is home to 43,453 residents, which has increased by 2.7% since 2000. 66.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.65%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.83%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5410 Los Robles Dr has a median household income of $72,595 and spends about $55,472 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5410 Los Robles Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.5%, which is lower than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 8.8%, which is lower than the state average of 10.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 5410 Los Robles Dr include Carlsbad High, and Jefferson Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1042 (522 for Math and 520 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 975.
- How’s the job market? About 59.5% of the residents near 5410 Los Robles Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5410 Los Robles Dr is about 49.6 degrees in January and 73.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 23.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5410 Los Robles Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5430 Carlsbad Blvd,
$3,650,000 House For Sale
5301 Los Robles Dr,
$2,000,000 House For Sale
5305 Carlsbad Blvd,
$26,950,000 House For Sale
5195 Shore Drive,
$8,200,000 House For Sale
4469 Adams St,
$6,500,000 House For Sale
4629 Park Drive,
$2,800,000 House For Sale
4445 Sunnyhill Dr,
$1,675,000 House For Sale
4323 Sea Bright Drive,
$1,100,000 House For Sale
3758 HIGHLAND DR,
$875,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Carlsbad High||9-12||2,255||86||26.2||2.32 mi|
|Sage Creek High||9-12||1,251||47.4||26.3||3.24 mi|
|Jefferson Elementary||K-5||450||17.5||25.7||1.63 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 4.25|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.