1312 S Belvoir Blvd,
South Euclid, OH 44121
- 3 Beds
- 1,553 sqft
Est. Value* : $102,600
- 3 Beds
- 1,553 sqft
1312 S Belvoir Blvd is a single family home in South Euclid, OH. This home was built in 1953 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,553 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $102,600. Frequently asked questions about 1312 S Belvoir Blvd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1312 S Belvoir Blvd is located in a community that is home to 34,456 residents, which has decreased by -7% since 2000. 68% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.94%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.01%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1312 S Belvoir Blvd has a median household income of $54,082 and spends about $45,217 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1312 S Belvoir Blvd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.6%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 6.2%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1312 S Belvoir Blvd include Brush High School, and Greenview Upper Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 67.9% of the residents near 1312 S Belvoir Blvd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1312 S Belvoir Blvd is about 27.4 degrees in January and 74.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 54.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1312 S Belvoir Blvd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1372 Villa Dr,
$110,000 For Sale
1350 Avondale Rd,
$85,000 For Sale
1364 Plainfield Rd,
$169,000 For Sale
1731 Wrenford Rd,
$134,900 For Sale
4188 Harwood Rd,
$69,900 For Sale
1707 Warrensville Center Rd,
$87,500 For Sale
1011 Keystone Dr.,
$99,900 For Sale
3840 Woodridge Rd,
$85,000 For Sale
4582 Telhurst Rd,
$135,777 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Brush High School||9-12||1,133||65.1||17.4||1.29 mi|
|Greenview Upper Elementary School||4-6||730||43||16.9||0.92 mi|
|Memorial Junior High School||5-8||504||31.9||15.7||1.2 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.