Off Market

5228 Heatherwood Dr,

Oceanside, CA 92056
  • 3 Beds
  • 2,194 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $587,500

  • 3 Beds
  • 2,194 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built


5228 Heatherwood Dr is a single family home in Oceanside, CA. This home was built in 1988 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,194 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $587,500. Frequently asked questions about 5228 Heatherwood Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 5228 Heatherwood Dr is located in a community that is home to 52,958 residents, which has increased by 19.7% since 2000. 74.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.26%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.27%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5228 Heatherwood Dr has a median household income of $68,600 and spends about $53,351 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5228 Heatherwood Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.4%, which is lower than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 5%, which is lower than the state average of 10.8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 5228 Heatherwood Dr include Alamosa Park Elementary, and Roosevelt Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 987 (500 for Math and 487 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 975.
  • How’s the job market? About 57.7% of the residents near 5228 Heatherwood Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5228 Heatherwood Dr is about 47.5 degrees in January and 74.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 28.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5228 Heatherwood Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
Square Footage
Year Built

Tax History

2018 $3,551 $0 $0 $317,422
2017 $3,487 $0 $0 $311,199
2016 $3,406 $0 $0 $305,098
2015 $3,393 $0 $0 $300,516
2014 $3,306 $0 $0 $294,630

Local Info

Median Family Income
Graduate Degree Percentile
Median Homeowner Age
Households with Children
Unemployment Rate

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Alamosa Park Elementary K-5
Casita Center for Science/Math/Technology K-5
Roosevelt Middle 6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: F
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 4.25
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions ( according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!