51 Muriel Ct,
Camden, DE 19934
- 4 Beds
- 2,248 sqft
Est. Value* : $229,800
- 4 Beds
- 2,248 sqft
51 Muriel Ct is a single family home in Camden, DE. This home was built in 2005 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,248 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 8/8/2017, this property sold for $249,900. Today, the estimated home value is around $229,800. Frequently asked questions about 51 Muriel Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 51 Muriel Ct is located in a community that is home to 8,910 residents, which has increased by 13.7% since 2000. 75.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.51%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.64%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 51 Muriel Ct has a median household income of $50,035 and spends about $43,039 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 51 Muriel Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.1%, which is lower than the state average of 10.6%. Property crime risk is 8.5%, which is lower than the state average of 9.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 51 Muriel Ct include Caesar Rodney High School, Fred Fifer III Middle School, and J. Ralph McIlvaine Early Childhood Center. The average SAT score for this area is about 988 (482 for Math and 506 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 972.
- How’s the job market? About 53.4% of the residents near 51 Muriel Ct have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 51 Muriel Ct is about 32.7 degrees in January and 76.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 17.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 51 Muriel Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
232 TIDBURY CROSSING,
$265,000 House For Sale
86 BOSTICK LN,
$249,490 House For Sale
38 THEATER LN,
$277,000 House For Sale
10 HICKORY LN,
$175,000 House For Sale
15 BRIAR LN,
$196,000 House For Sale
06 BROOKFIELD DR,
$479,900 House For Sale
01 BROOKFIELD DR,
$409,900 House For Sale
55 E DARBY CIR,
$344,900 House For Sale
195 W DARBY CIR,
$281,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Caesar Rodney High School||9-12||1,996||134||14.8||1.36 mi|
|Fred Fifer III Middle School||6-8||840||47||17.8||1.12 mi|
|J. Ralph McIlvaine Early Childhood Center||K||501||33||15.1||4.48 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 3.6|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.