183 High St,
Walpole, MA 02081
- 4 Beds
- 4,729 sqft
Est. Value* : $1,166,000
- 4 Beds
183 High St is a single family home in Walpole, MA. This home was built in 2017 and includes four bedrooms, five bathrooms, and 4,729 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, hot water heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $1,166,000. Frequently asked questions about 183 High St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 183 High St is located in a community that is home to 17,121 residents, which has increased by 13.2% since 2000. 77.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.69%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.83%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 183 High St has a median household income of $93,469 and spends about $66,070 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 183 High St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.5%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Property crime risk is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 183 High St include Eleanor N Johnson Middle, Elm Street School, and Walpole High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1047 (534 for Math and 513 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 68.4% of the residents near 183 High St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 183 High St is about 33.5 degrees in January and 74.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 44.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 183 High St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
14 Arlington Lane, Lot 14,
$389,900 House For Sale
13 Arlington Lane Lot 13,
$399,900 House For Sale
881 Main St Unit 11,
$209,900 House For Sale
11 Covey Road,
$979,000 House For Sale
8 Gigis Way,
$1,799,000 House For Sale
20 Heather Lane,
$725,000 House For Sale
$799,900 House For Sale
12 Grist Mill Ln,
$799,000 House For Sale
2 Tallwood Dr,
$890,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Eleanor N Johnson Middle||6-8||446||34||13.1||0.65 mi|
|Elm Street School||K-5||428||31.1||13.7||0.55 mi|
|Walpole High||9-12||1,143||78.3||14.5||1.73 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 7|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.