12858 Starwood Ln,
San Diego, CA 92131
- 4 Beds
- 3,390 sqft
Est. Value* : $1,059,000
- 4 Beds
12858 Starwood Ln is a single family home in San Diego, CA. This home includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 3,390 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $1,059,000. Frequently asked questions about 12858 Starwood Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 12858 Starwood Ln is located in a community that is home to 22,187 residents, which has increased by 26.8% since 2000. 79.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.17%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (17.25%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 12858 Starwood Ln has a median household income of $134,418 and spends about $85,160 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 12858 Starwood Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.7%, which is lower than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 10%, which is lower than the state average of 10.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 12858 Starwood Ln include Home & Hosp/Transition Support, Jerabek Elementary, and Marshall Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 1094 (561 for Math and 533 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 975.
- How’s the job market? About 74.5% of the residents near 12858 Starwood Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 25.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 12858 Starwood Ln is about 43.2 degrees in January and 71.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 19.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 12858 Starwood Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
12694 Legacy Rd,
$989,900 House For Sale
11569 Cypress Canyon Park Drive,
$849,000 House For Sale
11966 Zirbel Court,
$990,000 House For Sale
10390 Rue Finisterre,
$1,079,000 House For Sale
11702 Cypress Canyon Road,
$1,215,000 House For Sale
11482 Spruce Run Drive,
$1,250,000 House For Sale
12841 Oak Knoll Rd,
$600,000 House For Sale
14505 Old Crk,
$1,150,000 House For Sale
12739 Papago Dr,
$699,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Home & Hosp/Transition Support||K-12||80||23||3.4||12.5 mi|
|Jerabek Elementary||K-5||664||24.6||26.9||1.63 mi|
|Marshall Middle||6-8||1,509||60.1||25.1||1.48 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 1.2|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.