387 11th Ave NE,
Sioux Center, IA 51250
Est. Value* : $214,100
387 11th Ave NE is a single family home in Sioux Center, IA. Today, the estimated home value is around $214,100. Frequently asked questions about 387 11th Ave NE and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 387 11th Ave NE is located in a community that is home to 7,814 residents, which has increased by 3.7% since 2000. 76.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 20 to 24 (13.41%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.26%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 387 11th Ave NE has a median household income of $48,570 and spends about $42,179 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 387 11th Ave NE is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 0.8%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 387 11th Ave NE include Kinsey Elementary School, Sioux Center High School, and Sioux Center Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 54.8% of the residents near 387 11th Ave NE have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 0.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 387 11th Ave NE is about 17.2 degrees in January and 75.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 26.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 387 11th Ave NE resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
30098 240th St,
$189,000 House For Sale
107 W Amherst,
$173,000 House For Sale
872 Springbrook Drive,
$399,500 House For Sale
317 Barre St,
$100,000 House For Sale
217 E Second St,
$289,000 House For Sale
17092 C 60,
$300,000 House For Sale
3103 48th Street,
$40,000 House For Sale
$99,900 House For Sale
4141 Harrison Street,
$118,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Kinsey Elementary School||PK-4||536||44.8||11.9||0.91 mi|
|Sioux Center High School||9-12||377||25.7||14.6||0.61 mi|
|Sioux Center Middle School||5-8||375||25.3||14.7||0.63 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.