38724 205th St,
Le Mars, IA 51031
- 5 Beds
- 2,179 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 5 Beds
38724 205th St is a single family home in Le Mars, IA. This home was built in 1920 and includes five bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,179 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 38724 205th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 38724 205th St is located in a community that is home to 12,371 residents, which has increased by 5% since 2000. 72.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.86%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.79%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 38724 205th St has a median household income of $44,506 and spends about $39,742 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 38724 205th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.2%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 6.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 38724 205th St include Remsen-Union Elementary School, and Remsen-Union Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 56.4% of the residents near 38724 205th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 38724 205th St is about 20.0 degrees in January and 75.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 38724 205th St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Remsen-Union Elementary School||PK-4||164||11||14.9||6.53 mi|
|Remsen-Union Middle School||5-8||197||10.5||18.7||6.53 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.